2018-08-20 05:58:12 UTC
To wander with no set destination, wishing nonetheless to be pierced, affected by one’s every whereabout. Each of the pieces presented here carries such a wish; to slightly move a tile on a wall built by another, in a way such as to not be perceived by anyone but the mover themselves, to whom said action may be full of significance. To touch the world once again and perceive with newfound senses how it feels to inhabit it. To entangle is to live intertwined – fragmented, non-linear, constantly forgetting and remembering.
- MemÃ³ria de Uma Cidade Que AvanÃ§a Mar - 03:17
- Acho Que Comecei a Esquecer Pra Descobrir Como Voltar a Se Lembrar e Te Mostrar Como - 03:24
- ErrÃ¢ncia e RuÃna - 03:40
- Para Todos Corpos de Puls(aÃ§)Ã£o Torta - 04:20
- Sono, Sonho (Pausa) - 03:03
- Reescrever Fotografias Sobre Dias Que Me Rasgam - 08:12
- Imagens FrÃ¡geis; do inconsciente e Tatilidade - 04:54
- Imagens FrÃ¡geis; do TropeÃ§o e Choque - 04:08
- Porque Entender Pode Ser Uma CondenaÃ§Ã£o - 02:16
world, ambient, cinematic, dark, electronic, experimental, indie, netlabel, Coimbra
A combination of retro aesthetics, enduring lyrics and alt-rock grit.
The best music happens when artists refuse to remain stuck in their own comfort zones and creative boxes. Whenever this happens, they are free to give full range to their vision, and they can really come up with something that’s groundbreaking and personable. This is certainly the case here with Tommy Red and his brand new EP release, “I Wanna Be Exploited.”
Marva Von Theo is an Electropop / Synthwave duo formed in 2016 by the Athens-based singer-songwriter Marva Voulgari and the Vienna-based composer-producer Theo Foinidis.
Their Debut Album “Dream within a Dream” was released early in 2018. The 12 songs on their Album, lean towards an electronic sound that incorporates a variety of influences ranging from the music of the 80’s until today. Darkwave sounds, Jazz harmonies, Rock and Dance drum beats resonate together and mature into something darkly romantic.