2017-11-20 17:59:11 UTC
The New album "beasts in binary city" by Mandala eyes is an all improvised electric guitar + looper, underlaid by also improvised electronic beats. The story is about wildness struggling to exist in a reductive environment, a reflection of his internally difficult time living in a city in middle America over the past year.
- memory of dying flowers - 01:22
- my love wanted a skyscraper of me, an electric nightlife of me, a smog city of me - 12:03
- bent truth - 05:41
- they erased the name for what I am - 02:47
- dysphoric descent - 04:02
- human skull packed with explosives - 04:20
- hide & seek - 01:56
- ?uestion engine - 03:34
- in my debris, the first breath of pine trees - 05:08
experimental, ambient, art, rock, electric, guitar, improvisation, indie, instrumental, loops, post-rock, progressive
A combination of retro aesthetics, enduring lyrics and alt-rock grit.
The best music happens when artists refuse to remain stuck in their own comfort zones and creative boxes. Whenever this happens, they are free to give full range to their vision, and they can really come up with something that’s groundbreaking and personable. This is certainly the case here with Tommy Red and his brand new EP release, “I Wanna Be Exploited.”